1. Cookies and similar technologies
Please note that we do not collect or save personal data without your consent.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files comprising letters and figures. They are sent from our or our partners’ web servers, and are saved on your unit as described below. We use various cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your web browser or app.
- Permanent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you remove them or they expire.
- First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are cookies set by a third-party page.
Web beacons are small transparent graphic images that can be found in emails that we send you.
Similar technologies are technologies that store information on your web browser or unit in a similar way to cookies and web beacons.
The cookies we use normally improve the services we offer you. Some of our services require cookies in order to work, while others are simply there to make our services more convenient for you. In general, we categorise our cookies and their use in the following way:
- Necessary cookies are absolutely necessary to be able to offer you our basic services, for example our customer portal. Our services would not work without these cookies.
- Security cookies make our services and your data safe and secure, as they help us to discover fraud and protect your data.
- Analysis cookies provide general analytical information about your use of our services.
- Function cookies enable us to save settings such as language choice or whether you want us to autofill your details or not. Without these kinds of cookies, we would not be able to customise our services to your wishes. These cookies are important, as it is paramount for our services that your experience with us is as smooth as possible.
4. Marketing cookies
- Automated marketing: These cookies enable our communication with you to be more relevant. Based on the personal data that a user has given us voluntarily, after giving their express consent, for example via a form on our website, Softronic uses this information to improve our ability to provide more relevant information on our website and through our advertising channels.
- Analysis: Analysis cookies collect information about how the users interact with our website and show us general interaction patterns. This data helps us to improve your experience on our website.
- Advertising: Advertising cookies collect information about your activities and the interest you have shown in our website, so that we can show you relevant, targeted advertising in third-party channels (search engines, social media and advertising networks).
Your web browser or unit normally allows you to change the settings for the use and scope of cookies. Go to settings on your web browser or unit to learn more about adjusting your cookie settings. For example, you can choose to block all cookies, only accept first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you close your web browser.